Fifine K678 is one of the most popular and best sellers of USB microphones around the world. You can easily plug and play with your Mac or Windows PC or Laptop. It has a dedicated headphone port to monitor your voice directly. You can also control the microphone gain and adjust the headphone sound as required.
Fifine K678 is the most affordable and powerful USB microphone for YouTube videos or for Voice Over or Podcasting. Fifine K678 Can be used with Type-C Smartphone with a converter (Buy Converter Seperatly).
Setup with ease and control of a pro
- In FIFINE's latest USB mic, you will get the Fifine K678 with a combination of practicality and playability with an LED indicator, mute button, volume dials, and headphone jack!
- But it is not even close to new if the microphone is just plugged & play on Windows, Mac, or Linux (incompatible with Xbox).
- What differs Fifine K678 from the rest USB mics is a refined all-in-one solution keeping the good points of XLR setup: gain control, instant mute, and live to monitor while ditching the inconvenience.
Power exists in appearance
- Do not underestimate the look of a microphone even if you are not a singer performing on stage. Grow your channel subscribers and views with impressive-looking gear seen in your streaming or videos.
- By looking at the mesh top and slick black finish body and holding in your hand to feel its heavy-duty, the word premium is on the tip of your lip.
- The triangle stand does not only add aesthetic appeal, it also gives stability to a desktop mic that is prone to vibration. For the audience wearing headphones, it is friendly of you to stream with less subtle noise.
- You can even take the standoff and hook the mic to a boom arm stand with the included adapter.
Fewer controls are more practical
Fancy things stop, true sound unveiled
- With gaming sound, you will lose more or less of clarity in streaming, which makes an expensive XLR setup less worthy. So it makes more sense to raise competition between USB mics.
- The 16mm size capsule makes your voice appear larger. Therefore at the same speaking distance, it offers a better low-end frequency response. But the fine-tuned thickness of the lows is not going to muddy your sound.
- In keeping with the character of the FIFINE brand, it is also calibrated for high ends clarity and more details up top.
- In a nutshell, it has a much more well-rounded sound and smoother tone than any other FIFINE microphones, making it fit in almost any situation.